Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All rates, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of a value added tax percentage determined by the South African Revenue Service.
- All rates, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in South African Rands.
- Rates are valid from our price list and subject to change.
- Rates are commissionable at an agreed upon percentage to registered agents, excluding promotions or promotional rates.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until the relevant deposit is paid.
- All reservations need to be pre-paid and confirmed in writing, for direct bookings contact us on 012 819 8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kievits Kroon Winelands Spa
- Should you wish to make a reservation for the Spa, you are advised to do so in advance as the hotel cannot guarantee availability.
- Reservations for the Spa need to be pre-paid and confirmed in writing, for direct bookings contact us on 012 819 8600 or email@example.com
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the Spa unless prior arrangements have been made and approved by management.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted, which will be acknowledged by our reservation’s office also in writing.
- 100% of the total amount due is payable if the reservation is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Should you not arrive on the date you have booked, and have not cancelled your booking, you will be debited with a no-show fee for the entire stay.
- The above cancellation policy does not apply to rooms that form part of a group.
- Your booking is not guaranteed unless the relevant deposit is paid.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is until 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Discretionary service fees will be charged on all food and beverage items.
- Food & beverages purchased off-site will not be allowed on the premises.
- Day visitors are not permitted to use facilities which are strictly reserved for Hotel Residents. This includes the swimming pool complex and the estate grounds surrounding all the rooms.
- Day visitors are not permitted to use the hotel room facilities without a reservation in advance, for direct bookings contact us on 012 819 8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interest of the security of our guests and staff, Kievits Kroon is a CASHLESS environment. We do accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Children must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on the estate.
- All legal proceedings are governed by South African law.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Our estate restaurants have a strict dress code policy, kindly refer to www.kievitskroon.co.za/dining/granita/ and www.kievitskroon.co.za/dining/kingsleys-restaurant/ to view each restaurants dress code.
- Only guests with a valid appointment/reservation/booking will be allowed to enter the premises.
- Should you expect visitors during your stay or visit with us, kindly inform front office, and provide relevant visitor details in advance so that the necessary arrangements can be made before their arrival.
- In-person site visits, or property inspections are strictly by appointment only.
- Notifying the hotel of your intended visit, will ensure the relevant venues are available on the day for viewing and a coordinator will be allocated to assist in answering any questions you might have, check availability, and secure your reservation for you.